- No Sales Tax (For a Limited Time)
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 48" 6.7 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range in Stainless Steel (HRD4803U)
This 48 in. Professional Style Dual Fuel Range will fulfill all your cooking desires. Main features include 2 x 18,000 BTU Sealed Single Burners along with 2 x 15,000 BTU Sealed Dual Burners with a 650 BTU Simmer Function as well as 2 x 12,000 BTU Sealed Single Burners in addition to a 15,000 BTU Infrared Griddle. 2 x Ovens. One 4.2 cu ft. Electric oven which contains a commercial convection fan and an electric broiler. One 2.5 cu. ft. Electric Oven. Continuous grating to facilitate the movement of large cookware.
- Dual electric oven; one 4.2 cu. ft. with an electric broiler in Black Porcelain and a 2.5 cu. ft. oven in black porcelain
- 2 x 18,000 BTU sealed single burner emits high heat for larger cookware
- 2 x 15,000 BTU sealed dual burner with a 650 BTU simmer function to cook delicate sauces with a gentle and even heat
- 2 x sealed single burner x 12,000 BTU for Medium Heat
- Commercial convection fan circulates heat for even distribution to prevent cold spots (only in 30 in. Oven)
- Electric broiler (Top) heating element: 1 x 3500-Watt to give your steak a sear, seal in the juices and give your chicken crispy skin
- Dual oven electric heating element system: 1 x 850 W (Top) and 3000 W (Base) utilizes the heating elements from the top and bottom of the oven to create even heating
- 15,000 BTU Griddle uses Infrared Technology to promote even heating across the griddle
- Easy to Remove burner parts to facilitate cleaning
- Easy to clean blue porcelain oven interior
- 2 halogen lights increase visibility for the oven interior in the 30 in. oven and 1 halogen light in the 18 in. oven
- Electrical requirements: 220V/240V/60Hz/40A (Electrician may be required)
- No scratch black porcelain drip pans are smooth to the touch and easy to clean
- Continuous cast-iron cooking grates to move large pots with ease without having to lift them
- 2-years on parts and labor
- REQUIRED CUT-OUT (W x D x H): 48.13 in. x 24.19 in. x 35.91(+1) in.
Please note: Selecting Liquid Propane option will delay shipment 1-3 business days.
The Thor Quality Difference:
Italian-Made Single Burners
Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
Single Point Ignition System: Each burner features its own ignition
Instead of the traditional multi-point model of using one ignitor for all burners. This offers a quieter cooking experience while also extending the lifetime of the burner system.
Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
Zinc alloy, commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
Convection cooking provides controlled heat distribution for delicate baking and roasting.
US Sourced Thermostat
Mechanical Thermostat Control offering everlasting temperature sensing function and maintaining the cooking temperature you desired.
Spain Sourced Burner Valve
Providing precise control on top burner flames to provide a professional cooking experience for your Thor Kitchen Cooking.
US Sourced Hot Surface Ignitor
Supporting your Thor Kitchen Gas Range’s bake/ broil function with enduring hot surface ignition system, providing high-performance radiating heat to sear your food and seal in the juices so you can enjoy the juiciest meats, poultry, and fish.
Accessories (Not Included)
|Dimensions:||48" W x 26" D x 38"H|
|Oven Dimensions:||Left Oven: 14"W x 18.5"D x 15.25"H
Right Oven: 23.75"W x 17.75"D x 15.75"H
|Voltage:||Requires a minimum of 240V/60Hz/40A|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor|
|Product Weight:||400 lbs|
|Cooktop:||- Cooktop: (6) Burners and Griddle Burner
- Type: Gas or Propane
|Oven:||- Electric Convection
- 6.7 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
|BTU Ratings:||Front Right (Single) 18,000 BTU
Front Left (Single) 18,000 BTU
Front Middle (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Rear Right (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Rear Left (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Griddle Burner 15,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Electric Convection
Info & Guides
|Use and Care Manual|
About Thor Kitchen
- Thor Kitchen was founded in 2012 with the goal of offering pro-style appliances at affordable pricing.
- Thor Kitchen is the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of pro-style appliances for under $5,000.
- When people think of affordable pro-style appliances, Thor Kitchen is the first to come to mind.
- All Thor Kitchen products come with a two-year warranty and a servicing network that covers the United States.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This looks perfect in my new kitchen! It looks very sturdy and durable. I have only had it for a few weeks but so far im in love with it! Home Outlet Direct was super helpful before I purchased and answered all my questions through their website chat system. First time I‚Äôve used it and its great. Order arrived quick and was easy to install. Thanks!
Was everything it said it would be. Easy to use and well worth the price. I am very happy with my purchase. Love it!
We have loved it, we replaced our standard range. It is so much nicer and makes cooking a breeze.
We bought this stove and a hood for our new construction. The quality is more in line with the more expensive stoves. Everything is very solid and well made. We are excited to get cooking!
I had a new stove DCS that was a lemon ...from the first day...I love this stove and it came in time for Christmas ...It is beautiful...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.