1. How long will it take for my item to ship?
- ZLINE typically averages 4-6 business days
- Thor Kitchen averages 7-10 business days
- Most ILVE ranges are custom orders (since they are handcrafted in Italy) and will take 8-12 weeks to arrive
- If in stock, it will take 7-10 business days
- Other brands will take between 7-15 business days
2. What is curbside delivery?
- All purchases include free curbside delivery
- This means it's delivered to your property and not into your home, kitchen or garage. No exceptions.
3. What is your return policy?
- Refunds are for the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- We will cover the shipping cost of returning the product
- All items must be returned in original condition, never installed, with original packaging, manufactuer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories
- All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, never been installed, include the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return
4. What if my item arrives damaged?
- We will replace or repair it at no cost to you!
5. Where are you located?
- We are an online only retailer!
- We ship from warehouses all over the United States, including ones located in California, Tennessee, Ohio, Nevada and New Jersey
6. Are you an authorized dealer?
- Yes! We are an authorized dealer for all the brands we sell.
- You can find out company logo features on the following supplier’s websites:
7. Do you sell used or open box items?
- No, we only sell new products directly from the manufacturer
8. Should I buy a gas or electric oven? What's the difference?
- This depends on customer preference and voltage requirements
- Gas generates heat rapidly and intensely. As the gas combusts, it releases a bit of moisture. This additional moisture creates an environment to bake and broil - perfect for baking cakes or lasagna
- Electric ovens take a few more moments to heat up. It also creates a "drier" heat which can be more favorable for crispy or crunchy (baked) foods and meats. Important to note, you'll need a 220V requirement for electric ovens
- Gas cooktops have more precise heating element, where the flame can be controlled through the delicate turn of the knobs
- Electric ovens are more evenly distributed, leading to perfectly baked items every time
9. What happens if an item is on backorder?
- You can be added to our back order list and it will automatically ship once the item is back in stock
- If you decide not to wait, you can cancel your order as long as it hasn't shipped out
10. What is the warranty?
- Zline offers 1 year warranty on all ranges and 2 year warranty on all other products
- Thor, Kucht, ILVE, Forno offer 2 year warranties on their appliances
- Extended warranties are available with a third-party company called New Leaf - extended warranties start at time of purchase
- You can buy the extended warranty up to 8 months from purchasing the appliance
11. Do you price match?
- We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 90 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
- Some exceptions apply. See our Price Match Guarantee page for more info!
Do you have anymore questions? Contact us via phone, email or our live chat!