- We offer Free Shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or other comparable couriers.
Large appliances ship via curbside shipping (Such as ranges, dishwashers, and refrigerators). This means the carrier will drop it off on your property but will not deliver inside your home, porch, garage, kitchen, etc.
- Smaller products and small appliances are shipped via FedEx Ground or similar courier. They will be dropped off at your home and no signature is required.
All delivery dates listed on the website are estimates. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to change based on courier shipping times, delivery appointment availability and warehouse processing times.
Free Shipping includes one delivery attempt. If the delivery is not accepted and the customer requests a second, or further delivery attempts, the customer will pay a delivery fee that is set by the courier.
Forno Appliances include In-Home Delivery Service. The courier will bring the appliance in your home and open the box to check for damages.
- Does not include installation, debris removal, or haul away.
Shipping includes one delivery attempt - If the delivery is not accepted and the customer requests a second, or further delivery attempts, the customer will pay a delivery fee to the courier. This fee is set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
Room of Choice, Up to 7 Steps - The courier will delivery to the room of your choice, up to 7 steps. If more steps are required, or it is a higher floor, the courier will charge the customer a fee. The fee is dependent on the number of steps and movers required to get the appliance up the stairs.
7 steps included - The free in-home delivery includes 7 steps up or down stairs. The courier will charge the customer a fee for any further steps, including if this is considered the first/ground floor of the house.
- Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Change Shipping Address: Once an order is staged for shipping, or shipped, the address cannot be changed. In some cases we are able to change the shipping address, a fee will apply to cover the fee that is charged to Home Outlet Direct. This fee is determined by the courier, and out of our control. The average fee can range from $150-500+ depending on the courier.
Appliance Shipments via Freight Shipments / LTL
- Large appliances are shipped via Freight / LTL (Less-than-truckload).
- Large appliances includes, but not limited to, ranges, refrigerators, dishwashers, grills, etc.
The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. A person, 18-years or older, must be available at the time of delivery to sign and accept the shipment.
- Additional charges may apply for reschedule deliveries, or if the shipment is refused without a valid reason. These rates are determined by the courier company and are out of our control.
Delivery Window: The courier will offer options to deliver your freight shipment.
- If you are unable to accept delivery, the courier will return to sender, or begin charging a storage fee
- If returned to sender, it will be treated as a return and a restocking fee will apply, as per our return policy.
- If the customer requests a delivery date past the offered window, the courier will charge storage fees. Storage fees are to be paid by the customer. The average fee can range from $25-100/day depending on the courier and location.
- Any additional charges by the courier will be paid by the customer. These can occur when customers request to delay deliver, or asking for extra services from the courier. These are charged by the courier and out of our control.
Refused Shipments: Shipments that are refused will be sent back to the warehouse and automatically treated as a return. A restocking fee will apply, as per our return policy found here.
Ground Shipments (Smaller Appliances and Smaller Items)
- Smaller appliances and products will be shipped via FedEx ground or similar courier.
- Smaller appliances include, but not limited to, Microwaves, Range Hoods, etc.
- A signature will not be required and the courier will leave it on your property, typically at or near your front door
- Tracking number(s) are provided via email within 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed, or after the warehouse processing date.
- Items shipped via FedEx Ground, or similar courier, may take up to 2-4 business days after processing date.
- Items shipped via FedEx Freight, or similar freight carriers, may take 3-5 business days after processing date
- Free shipping applies to the 48 continental/contiguous United States.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands.
Canada: Looking to ship to Canada? Please visit our Canadian website here.
- If your item arrived damaged - Please refuse delivery.
If you accepted the delivery and find the damage later - email us with your order number and photos of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your order. Damaged items will be replaced or repaired depending on the product and severity of the damage. After 24 Hours damage replacements may be denied.
- Damaged appliances can only be exchanged or repaired if they are not installed. Once an appliance is installed, we cannot replace or repair due to damages
Prior to shipping, all products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged.
When you sign for the delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. We only have a 24-hour window to file a freight claim.
If you are missing any parts, we will ship them to you at our expense.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location.