- No Sales Tax (For a Limited Time)
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
*Product on backorder - Estimated July 22nd restock.
Order to be on top of the backorder list
Thor Kitchen presents this hot new gas range helps you create meals like a professional chef. For those with discriminating tastes, this 5.2 cu. ft. oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. The professional style gas range features 6 high powered gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. The removable backsplash gives it the versatility to be used as a freestanding or slide-in range. With its classic stainless-steel body and modern black finishes this appliance is designed to perform as well as it looks.
- 5.2 cu. ft. oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes with an oven burner of 22,000 BTU along with 2 oven racks and 5 rack positions
- 1 x 18,000 BTU Sealed Single Burner emits high heat for larger cookware
- 2 x 15,000 BTU Sealed Dual Burner with a 650 BTU simmer function to cook delicate sauces with a low and even heat
- 3 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU for Medium Heat
- High-end broiler utilizes infrared technology to sear your steak, seal in the juices and give your chicken crispy skin: 1 x 16,500 BTU
- Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat for even distribution to prevent cold spots
- Oven Manual Clean
- Continuous Cast-Iron Grating that can facilitate the movement of large pots without having to lift them
- Automatic re-ignition if the burner flame extinguishes to prevent gas leaks
- Black porcelain drip pans are smooth to the touch and easy to clean
- Large Oven Window with 2 Halogen Lights to increase visibility for the oven interior
- Easy to clean blue porcelain oven interior
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Easy to Remove burner parts to facilitate cleaning
- Required cut-out (W x D x H): 36.13 in. x 24.82 in. x 35.67(+1) in.
- Includes Anti-Tip Bracket
Please note: Selecting Liquid Propane option will delay shipment 1-3 business days.
The Thor Quality Difference:
Italian-Made Single Burners
Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
Single Point Ignition System: Each burner features its own ignition
Instead of the traditional multi-point model of using one ignitor for all burners. This offers a quieter cooking experience while also extending the lifetime of the burner system.
Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
Zinc alloy, commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
Convection cooking provides controlled heat distribution for delicate baking and roasting.
US Sourced Thermostat
Mechanical Thermostat Control offering everlasting temperature sensing function and maintaining the cooking temperature you desired.
Spain Sourced Burner Valve
Providing precise control on top burner flames to provide a professional cooking experience for your Thor Kitchen Cooking.
US Sourced Hot Surface Ignitor
Supporting your Thor Kitchen Gas Range’s bake/ broil function with enduring hot surface ignition system, providing high-performance radiating heat to sear your food and seal in the juices so you can enjoy the juiciest meats, poultry, and fish.
Accessories (Not Included)
|Dimensions:||36" W x 28" D x 39"H|
|Voltage:||Requires a minimum of 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor|
|Product Weight:||290 lbs|
|Cooktop:||- Cooktop: (6) Burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- 5.2 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
|BTU Ratings:||Front Right (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Front Left (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 18,000 BTU
Rear Right (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Left (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Infrared broil burner 16,500 BTU
U-shape burner 22,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection Gas
Info & Guides
|Instructions / Assembly|
|Use and Care Manual|
About Thor Kitchen
- Thor Kitchen was founded in 2012 with the goal of offering pro-style appliances at affordable pricing.
- Thor Kitchen is the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of pro-style appliances for under $5,000.
- When people think of affordable pro-style appliances, Thor Kitchen is the first to come to mind.
- All Thor Kitchen products come with a two-year warranty and a servicing network that covers the United States.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- For large appliances the courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop-off date
- Large appliances ship FedEx freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop it off on your property but not inside your home
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
ZLINE Range Hood Warranty:
- An industry-first Lifetime Warranty on all motors
- 3 Year Parts Warranty
ZLINE Ranges Warranty:
Industry Leading 1 Year Warranty
Thor Ranges Warranty:
Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
ZLINE Microwave Warranty:
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
ZLINE Dishwasher Warranty:
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I loved the look of this stove and it had good reviews but it is poor quality. The convection is a single fan that produces uneven heat. The knobs are cheap coated metal and the coating crinkles from the heat of opening the door. The interior enamel is cracking and coming off. The oven temperature is variable and goes down when the cooktop is in use. The sides of the oven interior are difficult to clean because of fixed racking and sharp interior parts. The metal on the exterior is cheap and shows spots easily. It is not possible to clean between the interior and exterior oven glass but debris from the cooktop can enter that space. I feel had. This stove won’t last long, no longer looks nice, and was expensive.
This looks perfect in my new kitchen! It looks very sturdy and durable. I have only had it for a few weeks but so far im in love with it! Home Outlet Direct was super helpful before I purchased and answered all my questions through their website chat system. First time I‚Äôve used it and its great. Order arrived quick and was easy to install. Thanks!
Was everything it said it would be. Easy to use and well worth the price. I am very happy with my purchase. Love it!
We have loved it, we replaced our standard range. It is so much nicer and makes cooking a breeze.
We bought this stove and a hood for our new construction. The quality is more in line with the more expensive stoves. Everything is very solid and well made. We are excited to get cooking!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.