- No Sales Tax (For a Limited Time)
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
ZLINE 46" Remote Dual Blower Stainless Range Hood Insert, 721-RD-46
The ZLINE 721-RD-46 is a 46-inch professional range hood insert with remote blower. This hood is designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 430-grade stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
- Remotely installed motor, ensuring silence while in use
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Built-in LED lighting
- High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 1200 CFM
All ZLINE range hoods are ETL Listed and come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use.
ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods. The 721-RD-46 ships next business day when in stock.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Ductless/Recirculate Option - No
- Crown Molding(s) - NA
- Certified Outdoor Use - No
- Also Available in - 34" (721-RD-34), 40" (721-RD-40)
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
46" W x 21" D x 14.2" H
8" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included)
T95 Dual Remote Blower 280/460/670/1200 (CFM)
4 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
High Performance 1200 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Range Hood Insert / Remotely Installed Blower
Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
21g #430 Stainless Steel
3 Year Parts Warranty
Model No. 721-RD-46 (ETL Listed)
Range Hood Decibel Levels
ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That's why even at the highest speed our range hoods only reach 56 decibels, which is quieter than your average conversation. Rest assured that your new range hood will not be interrupting your dinner party or when you're helping with homework.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have installed many vent range hoods. This is up there in quality with brands that are much higher cost. Very good buy at the price point.
I bought this in December and had to wait a month before a contractor could come install it. Was worried there might be a problem and a delay might make a return difficult. No problem. The description and measurements were right on target and it was installed in less than an hour!
I am a contractor and have put in two of these in the past month. Everything is good about it. Noise, installation, quality, shipping. The optional chimney sizes and the crown put it over the top. The only thing i did not like about it is that the lights are on the back. We did a full granite backsplash which is about 1 1/4" deep. The lights touch the backsplash and cannot be moved. The light also highlights the seam in the granite that we had to put in this case. I am sure that if it were a tile backsplash it would do the same by highlighting any imperfections in the tile by shining a light straight down. I will be reccomending this to another client soon, but will give a warning about the light situation.
Looks great, was reasonably easy to install. Can't wait to use it. Great customer service, delivery quick.
So far my wife is happy and that somewhat solves my problem. However, a few design features that I don't like: 1. The under the hood lighting is more decorative than being an asset for lighting for the cooking area, 2. The "Chimney Sleeve" was made too short to accommodate 9 ft ceiling. The inside sleeve was 4 " shorter than the one it replaced. 3. Always pack an extra screw in the install package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.