- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
Professional 36" Range
ZLINE's Professional 36" Range is complete with a 6 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. The 4.6 cu. ft. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking area that’s perfect for multiple dishes at once and easily handles large baking sheets, like an 18" pizza.
Three-Layer Glass Oven
- An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting
- Professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation
- Oven light controlled by light switch located on the front panel
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges
- Designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place
- Durable and effective, with a smooth action
- Heavy Duty Italian made enamel one-piece cooktop
- 6 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 4,200 to 18,000 BTU's
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch enamel designed to handle every cooking environment
Cast Iron Grill
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Handcrafted, high-quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean
Stainless Steel Knobs
- Heavy-duty stainless steel knob controls with smooth action turn
- 5 oven settings
- ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install, adjustable legs
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
|Brand:||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath|
Manual Clean- Convection Electric- 4.6 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/50A
(6) Burners with Porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
Dual Burner- 18,000 BTU
Rapid Burner (x2) - 13,000 BTU
Semi-Rapid Burner (x2) - 8,500 BTU
Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
|Fuel Type:||Electric Oven- Gas Cooktop|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Both the range hood and range are for my new house, have not installed yet, but very excited and expect both to be a great product.
I purchased this range to finish off my kitchen remodel. It is simply beautiful and looks great with my Z Line hood. The burners are amazing, light quickly and burn and cook evenly. The oven has a convection fan and broiler but really nothing fancy, no special buttons or cooking modes but it works great. Beautifully back to basics.
We bought this stove and a hood for our new construction. The quality is more in line with the more expensive stoves. Everything is very solid and well made. We are excited to get cooking!
I had a new stove DCS that was a lemon ...from the first day...I love this stove and it came in time for Christmas ...It is beautiful...
We recently remodeled our kitchen and a slide in stove top and matching vent hood were at the top of my list. I found both at a reasonable price through Home Outlet Direct. My experience thus far has been good. The stove top needed some assembly which surprised me. In my opinion, it wasn't that intuitive, but with some patience it wall went together. Both the rangetop / stove top and the ZLine vent hood look great. A few comments, the caps on each burner (the round piece in the middle of each burner) seem too loose to me. Not sure why they can't be secured on which would make cleaning easier. One gripe is that crumbs are accumulating in the crack/seam between the black and stainless. I'm finding it hard to keep that clean. It is covered by the racks, but I don't want years worth of crumbs to be in there. The vent hood controls are not intuitive, but once you figure out how they work, it is fine. Would I buy these products again?Yes. I think it will help the resale value in my home the same way Wolf, Vulcan, etc. will!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.