- No Sales Tax (For a Limited Time)
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Professional 36" Range
ZLINE's Professional 36" Range is complete with a 6 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. The 4.6 cu. ft. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking area that’s perfect for multiple dishes at once and easily handles large baking sheets, like an 18" pizza.
Three-Layer Glass Oven
- An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting
- Professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation
- Oven light controlled by light switch located on the front panel
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges
- Designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place
- Durable and effective, with a smooth action
- Heavy Duty Italian made enamel one-piece cooktop
- 6 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 4,200 to 18,000 BTU's
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch enamel designed to handle every cooking environment
Cast Iron Grill
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Handcrafted, high-quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean
Stainless Steel Knobs
- Heavy-duty stainless steel knob controls with smooth action turn
- 5 oven settings
- ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install, adjustable legs
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
|ZLINE Kitchen and Bath|
|Voltage:||Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
ETL and UL Listed CSA Approved
Work ring no longer available
Dual Burner- 18,000 BTU
Rapid Burner (x2) - 13,000 BTU
Semi-Rapid Burner (x2) - 8,500 BTU
Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
|Fuel Type:||Electric Oven - Gas Cooktop|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Both the range hood and range are for my new house, have not installed yet, but very excited and expect both to be a great product.
This stove takes some getting used to, and has a slight learning curve if you've been used to a lesser brand gas range. It doesn't fingerprint and cleans up very nicely. We are extremely happy with it. Thank you Home Outlet Direct!
I am OBSESSED with this range; it is exactly what I envisioned in my dream kitchen! I was hesitant to purchase at first because I wasn‚Äôt familiar with the Zline/Home Outlet Direct brand however, that all changed after a 5 minute conversation with one of their employees. I had a random question about this product and called a number I found on their website‚Ä¶a real human answered the phone and instead of transferring me to someone else asked me a few questions to make sure she knew the product I was referring to and then quickly answered my question! Umm, seriously? A staff member that is nice and actually knows what they are talking about? I thought I was on the phone with someone from Chick-fil-A! I have used the range a few times now and here are my pros and cons:
Pros - Industrial look - Cheaper price point than other competing brands/similar products - Easy to use knobs - Excellent customer service (Home Outlet Direct)
Cons - There is not a clock or timer. **I simply purchased a cheap timer from Target but I do catch myself glancing at it to see what time it is. A few tips: - Have a few people on hand to help unload/unpack ‚Äì it‚Äôs heavy - Order from Home Outlet Direct, they have more options than Home Depot
We bought this stove and a hood for our new construction. The quality is more in line with the more expensive stoves. Everything is very solid and well made. We are excited to get cooking!
I bought this unit and have been using it for about a month now. I got it after returning a 5 burner Kitchen aid cook top because the burners were set to low and there was a big gap between the grate and the flame. It took forever to cook anything. This unit has the correct grate to flame height and things heat up and cook fast. The only issue I have with it is that the back left burner takes way to long to light and sometimes i have to keep turning the knob on and off several times until the burner lights. it can be frustrating at times. All and all it is a good unit for the price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.