- Authorized Dealer
- Free Curbside Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
The ZLINE KF2-30 is a 30-inch professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 430-grade stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Built-in LED lighting
- High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 400 CFM
All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including two 16-inch telescoping chimneypieces, allowing a fit for most ceilings between 8 and 9 feet. For ceilings shorter than 8 feet, or taller than 9 feet, see table below for detailed options.
ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods. The KF2-30 ships next business day when in stock.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Ductless/Recirculate Option - Yes requires CF1 filters
- Ceiling Heights Options:
- Less 8’ - require Short Kit SK-KF1
- 8’ to 9' - No Ext or Short Kit required
- 9' to 10’ - require Ext 1PCEXT-KF1
- 10' to 12’ - require Ext 2PCEXT-KF1
- Crown Molding(s) - NA
- Certified Outdoor Use - No
- Available in - 36" (KF2-36)
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
30" W x 20.5" D x 13.75" H
10.6" W x 8" D x 16" H (x2) - Chimney Short Kit and Extensions Available
6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
High Performance 400 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
21g #430 Stainless Steel
3 Year Parts Warranty
Model No. KF2-30 (ETL Listed)
Range Hood Decibel Levels
ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That's why even at the highest speed our range hoods only reach 56 decibels, which is quieter than your average conversation. Rest assured that your new range hood will not be interrupting your dinner party or when you're helping with homework.
ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size. Watch the video to learn more about sizing your chimney.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Didn’t realize how big this hood range is, lol. But it’s awesome, I love it!!!
ZLINE 30" Stainless Steel Wall Range Hood with 900 CFM Motor (KF2-30)
I purchased this hood and the installation went well with some modifications. The hood looks great and work well!
All questions I had about the product were answered when I called the Home Outlet Direct phone number. I felt very good about the product before I received it and I was not disappointed.
I just installed the vent in a new kitchen renovation and I (and more importantly, my wife) am very happy with it. The quality is excellent for the price; as good as one costing three times the amount. I would buy it again. One suggestion: On the website, there needs to be a notation of where the electric outlet should be placed to plug in the hood. This, of course, needs to be placed well before the hood is installed. It could be that I missed it but I added an outlet the ended up behind the hood so modifications were required. Even so, I'd still recommend the unit to anyone needing a great vent hood.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.