- Authorized Dealer
- Free Curbside Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
ZLINE 60" Stainless Steel Wall Range Hood 597-60
The ZLINE 597-60 is a 60-inch professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 430-grade stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
- Convertible range hood - this unit can be externally vented or recirculated (ductless) with charcoal filters (not included, model number CF1) to reduce harmful odors
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 500 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently exhausts large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Ductwork easily connects to the top of the range hood for external venting
- Dishwasher-safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Designed to fit standard (circular) ductwork for simple installation
- 3 year parts warranty, life-time motor warranty
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Ductless/Recirculate Option - No
- Ceiling Heights Options:
- Less 8' - require Short Kit SK-587/597
- 8' to 9' - No Ext or Short Kit required
- 9' to 10' - require Ext 1PCEXT-587/597
- 10' to 12' - require Ext 2PCEXT-587/597
- Crown Molding(s) -
- Certified Outdoor Use - No
- Available in - 30" (587-30), 36" (587-36), 42” (597-42), 48" (597-48), 54" (597-54)
60" W x 20.25" D x 14" H
11.75" W x 10.75" D x 16" H (x2) (Telescoping)
6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
4 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
High Performance 500 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
21g #430 Stainless Steel
3 Year Parts Warranty
Model No. 597-60 (ETL Listed)
Range Hood Decibel Levels
ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That's why even at the highest speed our range hoods only reach 56 decibels, which is quieter than your average conversation. Rest assured that your new range hood will not be interrupting your dinner party or when you're helping with homework.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this a month ago after looking in every store and different websites. My husband just put it up and we love it. Great price and great look .
Great fan what of the easiest fast I‚Äôve never installed very quiet and beautiful
I just installed the vent in a new kitchen renovation and I (and more importantly, my wife) am very happy with it. The quality is excellent for the price; as good as one costing three times the amount. I would buy it again. One suggestion: On the website, there needs to be a notation of where the electric outlet should be placed to plug in the hood. This, of course, needs to be placed well before the hood is installed. It could be that I missed it but I added an outlet the ended up behind the hood so modifications were required. Even so, I'd still recommend the unit to anyone needing a great vent hood.
Love the look of this range hood. Goes beautifully against my brick wall. It is very efficient and really quiet - not like some hoods. The colour in certain light can be blueish but it is definitely black.
I bought this 6 months ago in anticipation of installing it in a new home we had bought to remodel. Letting it sit in its unopened box for that time was challenging but I did not want to risk having it damaged during the chaos of our move. When we finally were ready for it, we noticed that one of the baffles was scratched. I called the customer service line which was answered by a live person, (Steve Sage), he asked me to send him a pic of it and a brief explanation. I did, and the very next day he confirmed that a new baffle had been sent. Great service, great price and a beautiful chimney, definitely the centerpiece of our new kitchen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.