- Authorized Dealer
- Free Curbside Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
ZLINE 24" 1.2 cu. ft. Built-in Microwave Drawer in Stainless Steel (MWD-1)
Luxury is made attainable with the ZLINE Professional Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer. Seamlessly integrate this cooking essential to perfectly fit into your kitchen design with installation flexibility.
The under-counter built-in installation provides a clutter-free countertop and a sleek, modern look. Enjoy an easily accessible LCD button display and an effortless open and close operation. This top-loading microwave drawer provides unmatched convenience and space-saving qualities to enhance your kitchen experience. Make every meal a masterpiece with superb professional cooking with 11 power levels, multiple defrost settings, and 1,000-watt cooking power.
The MWD-1 Microwave Drawer ships next business day when in stock.
This microwave drawer contains many unique features, such as:
- Open the drawer with a touch of a button - easy to use open and close buttons for added convenience
- Space-saving microwave designed to be seamlessly installed built-in under a counter or in a wall
- Choose from 11 power levels for the perfect power option for your cooking needs
- Features 1,000 watt cooking power for fast cooking
- Boil water as quickly as 1 minute and 50 seconds with standard microwave settings
- Easy to use glass touch controls and LED display
- Easily melt or soften butter, chocolate, ice cream, cheese, or marshmallows with pre-programmed settings
- Enjoy multiple microwave modes such as defrost, popcorn, and beverage heating
- With 1.2 cu ft capacity, the interior accommodates coffee mugs up to 7 inches tall and dishes up to 16 x 16 inches
- 2 year parts warranty
- Defrosting rack included
- ETL Listed and ADA Compliant
|Dimensions:||24" W x 14" H x 24" D|
|Power Specs:||Amperage 14 / Frequency 24 / Voltage 120 Watts|
|Certification:||ADA / Not Approved for Commercial use / UL Listed: yes|
|Exhaust fan speed:||1|
|Auto Shut Off:||No|
|Product weight:||70.50 lbs|
|Number of racks:||1|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have no idea still have it in the box until I set up my kitchen
I bought the full Zline package from here (Home Outlet Direct). I will review the other items separately (same review) to help others (and Zline). First, Home Outlet DIrect was great. Good price. Good service. They seem legit and honest. Zline appliances are "good" but could be better with attention to simple detail. I own a pretty big company and it's the simple things that count and Zline could easily transition to being a true high end appliance name if they just paid attention.
First - here is the good stuff.
1. Great price compared to competition overall
2. Amazing look (great designers...bravo)
3. Nice full package deals (I assume these specials come from Zline directly)
4. Super friendly people on the phone there where you call them
5. For us, everything works properly "as advertised" with no manufacturing defects seen yet (1 month in).
Now the bad - and most of these are EASY to fix.
1. Instructions / manuals are embarrassingly bad. Tiny images with poor illustrations make them worse. Come on - get a REAL graphic designer and editor and make your manuals and instructions the best in the business. It's an easy fix.
2. Do you ever USE your own product? When I am setting the dishwasher just put an LED next to the start button so I know if it is ready to go or not. Yes - it beeps when pressed...but is the beep to tell me it's now SET or OFF?? I don't know!! Also, who designed the tines in the dishwasher or shelf heights (which are non-height adjustable). For $900 it's a poor miss. Again on the dishwasher, the bottom kick plate only covers HALF of the mechanical stuff on the bottom so you see pipes and screws from across the room. Why? FIX IT. It costs 20 cents of extra plastic. Lastly on the dishwasher, there are way too many parts the owner has to put together to make it functional. Go and buy another major brand dishwasher and there are 75% less parts to mess with. ANOTHER EASY FIX .
3. Now the oven. Why is there no temperature monitor? I have NO idea the temp of the oven which seems like a pretty basic need (after all - my car came with a gas gauge!!) Yes, there is a blue light that goes off when it reaches the intended temp on the dial...but the light goes from blue (pre-heating indicator) to off (temp reached). So, when you look at the oven - NO LIGHTS MEAN IT"S REACHED TEMPERATURE. Guys - make the light turn - say - GREEN when the temp is reached so I can look across the kitchen, see the green light on, and know it's ready. AND, if nothing else, add a cheap temperature gauge so I know the ACTUAL oven temp right now. Basic stuff people!!!
4. Again on the oven - why does the hot air vent blow right at my groin when cooking with the oven on? Direct the venting hot air to the floor, the bottom or the back. I know you need to dissipate the heat...but don't set my pants on fire when I'm cooking.
5. More oven: Have the symbol for the knobs on TOP of the knobs so you can see it. Right now I need to bend down to see which knob controls which burner / oven. It's a PAIN.
6. Now the microwave (drawer). The open / close are way too close to each other. Either make this button TOGGLE or move them apart. Also, move these buttons AWAY from the SETUP button. I fat finger the SETUP button all the time when cooking. Lastly, why do I need to press "time cook" and then the numbers? Let me press "4" then "start" to do 4 minutes rather than the "start" button 8 seperate times to keep adding 30 seconds of time until I get to 8 minutes.
7. More microwave: cleaning the inside (the top) on the microwave is next to impossible as the drawer is in the way. So, design it so I can pop off the drawer so we can properly clean inside (or do something that makes access to the inside easier for cleaning).
7. On the range hood: Why can't I just press "1, 2, 3, or 4" to start the fan speeds and then again to turn the fan off. I have to press a "clock" button, then the number to turn the fan on...and then the clock TWICE to turn the fan off. Asinine. Who thought of this?
Look, maybe I am being a little picky. The appliances function well and look great - but I run an American software company and I know that the UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) are EVERYTHING on how a human interacts with a machine (or software). The good news is the fix is pretty much FREE and the good decisions made last forever.
Hopefully Zline - an AMERICAN COMPANY, TOO (like mine) - will read this and listen to my gripes because they can make an otherwise GOOD product pretty much PERFECT. I hope they listen and take these comments in the right way.
Bought this microwave for my new kitchen. Absolutely love it. Not only does it look great, it performs just as well. Easy to clean. Very quite. Highly recommend.
The microwave drawer was packaged exquisitely and looks great. Delivered on time. Had a question which was answered in a timely manner via email and phone.
I was a little nervous about buying online, but spoke to a Home Outlet Direct sales rep and he answered all my questions. I‚Äôm glad I did! Bought the zline black stainless microwave drawer to go in my center island. It is beautiful with white cabinets. Works great.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.