Ilve UMD10FDQNS3WHB Overview
The 40" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking, while the full-width dishwarming drawer gives the option to use residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving.The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however you want. Available at Home Outlet Direct.
Majestic: Quality in the Details - A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customised and individual look.
Brass Burner with Nanotechnoloical Coating - Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nanotechnological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
Dual Gas Burners - Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use - Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
Accurate Electronic Temperature Control - Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates - Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Fast Pre-Heat - ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, thats why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
Sealed Oven - ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
Made in Italy - Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
Sustainability - Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
Want to learn more about ILVE?
- ILVE (pronounced ILL-VAY) was founded in 1952 and has been the epitome of hand-crafted, quality kitchen appliances, ovens, and cooktops ever since.
- Based in Italy, the ILVE brand that has been manufacturing handcrafted, premium quality cooking appliances for over 50 years
- Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, based in Venice, Italy, has a tradition of continuous technological research and relentless innovation.
- Above all ILVE represents the highest quality ranges, stoves, and cooktops.
- Staying true to its heritage, ILVE has become known as the brand for people who are passionate about cooking and demand only the finest appliances for their kitchens.