- Authorized Dealer
- Free Curbside Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
ZLINE 36" Wooden Wall Range Hood, Stainless Steel Accent -1200 CFM, 365BB-36
ZLINE 36" in. Wooden Wall Range Hood with Stainless Steel Accent (365BB-36) is designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. The Panelled Wood Grain is made from solid Birch with Stainless Steel Accents, and a stainless steel inner frame, making it both durable and long-lasting. This durable construction, along with ZLINE's lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood that will last for a lifetime.
This classic wooden hood contains many modern features, such as:
- Hand-crafted, hand-finished wood
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Built-in LED lighting
- High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 1200 CFM
All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including a 24-inch chimney with crown molding. This hood will fit most ceilings up to 9.5 feet, though the chimney is designed to be cut to fit lower ceilings.
ZLINE is the industry leader in wooden range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their range hoods. The 365BB-36 ships next business day when in stock.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Ductless/Recirculate Option - No
- Ceiling Heights Options:
- Less 9.5’ - No Ext or Short Kit required
- 9.5' to 12.5' - require Ext 365BB-E
- Crown Molding(s) - Included
- Certified Outdoor Use - No
Available in - 30" (365BB-30)
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
36" W x 22" D x 17.5" H
14" W x 13" D x 23.5" H - Fits ceilings up to 9.5 ftt
8" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included)
3 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
High Performance 1200 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Wall Mount Range Hood
Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
Paneled Birch Wood Grain with Stainless Steel Accents
3 Year Parts Warranty
Model No. 365BB-36 (ETL Listed)
Range Hood Decibel Levels
ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That's why even at the highest speed our range hoods only reach 56 decibels, which is quieter than your average conversation. Rest assured that your new range hood will not be interrupting your dinner party or when you're helping with homework.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The hood fits perfectly into the theme of our 100 year old farm house. The option to add the stainless steel moulding was the perfect touch. We only have 7' ceilings so had to purchase the short ceiling kit in addition to the hood. We went with the recirculating option and while it does a good job we mY end up doing a direct vent as we can still set off the smoke detector! It's not a quiet fan by any means but it is great quality for a very reasonable price.
Bought it last December 2018 and so happy when i saw it. Good quality.
Love my new hood. Thank you Home Outlet Direct! Arrived when they said it would. Even more beautiful in person than in the images. Lights are stunning, powerful, just love it! Thank you for the above and beyond customer service.
I just installed the vent in a new kitchen renovation and I (and more importantly, my wife) am very happy with it. The quality is excellent for the price; as good as one costing three times the amount. I would buy it again. One suggestion: On the website, there needs to be a notation of where the electric outlet should be placed to plug in the hood. This, of course, needs to be placed well before the hood is installed. It could be that I missed it but I added an outlet the ended up behind the hood so modifications were required. Even so, I'd still recommend the unit to anyone needing a great vent hood.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.