- Authorized Dealer
- Free Curbside Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
The DuroStar DS4400E 4,400 watt generator is the #1 selling generator available from DuroStar. Powered by a 7HP DuroStar engine, this model features a fully loaded power panel, electric start, and much more.
MX2 POWER BOOST
Double the 120v power for Appliances & RVs.
Protects your generator from power surges.
ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION
Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline.
Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Powerful 7 HP Engine – The DuroStar 208cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacles. Choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. Ideal for usage with Rv’s.
Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging ports for charging external batteries.
Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroStar generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
|PEAK AMPS @ 120V||36.67|
|RUNNING AMPS @120V||29.17|
|PEAK AMPS @ 240V||18.33|
|RUNNING AMPS @ 240V||14.58|
|AMPERAGE||29.17A / 14.58A|
|VOLTAGE||120V / 240VAC & 12VDC|
|ENGINE TYPE||4-CYCLE AIR-COOLED SPARK-IGNITION|
|ENGINE SPEED||3600 RPM
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY||3.96 GALLONS|
|RUNTIME (GASOLINE) AT 1/2 LOAD||11.46 HOURS|
|START TYPE||ELECTRIC / RECOIL|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||24" L x 17" W x 17" H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||127 LBS|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.